Thursday, April 12, 2012

Endeavour - The Beer

Wow! Endeavor by the Saint Arnold brewing company is one of the best beers that I have had in a really long time. I am not a huge fan of IPAs and this is a double IPA but it is very well done. Very nice.

4.12.12 - AM - 4 miles, PM - 6 miles speedwork (1 mile warmup, 5x800 w/ 400 rec, 1.5 cool down or 1.25 cool down, if you count the first 400 of that as the final recovery)

I am really digging speedwork and I can already tell that this will help with the mental side of running. My father in-law and son tagged along today and they had a fun time messing around. Who ever knew that a big field with a black oval in it could be so entertaining but the daughter was upset that she was not able to attend today. I did cheat a bit when I stopped for about 3 min to empty a huge turd out of the sons pants... but it was all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment