Tuesday, May 15, 2012

2000 Mile Club

I see that BG has crossed over into the 2000 BF Mile Club.  I don't know what my official barefoot mileage is at but I would guess in the 2,500 mile range?  I did 2,400ish miles last year and about half of that was BF.  I don't have a total for the year before, but I did a lot of BF running as I was a new convert.  I am not great at tracking my mileage, esp. if I am not training for a race.  Part of the reason that I started this blog was to have a better log of my mileage and that I heard that having a blog decreases your chances of DNFing.  I know that BF Rick is blowing it out with something like 20,000+ plus BF miles.  Then obviously BF Ken and the other old timers have lots of miles.  I am not sure where Jason is at but he does  have some kind of strange fascination with better writing and I hope he never stumbles on this mess of a blog.  The point of this rambling is that the 2,000 Barefoot Mile club is pretty exclusive and way to go BG!

No comments:

Post a Comment