Thursday, July 19, 2012

Welcome Go Long, Get Strong Readers

I apologize to anyone who has accidentally found their way over here by clicking around on Go Long, Get Strong. This blog probably isn't what you are looking for or what anyone is looking for!  But I will take a few seconds to talk about my current lifting strategy.

I'm currently following the Greyskull LP (2x5, 1x5+) 2 day a week fat burn routine.  I do bench and squat on Monday and press and deads on Friday.  I then do pullups 4 or 5 days a week and typically do a wide, narrow, reverse rotation.  I've been steadily adding to my lifts and have been pleased with my progress so far.


1 comment:

  1. By the power of Greyskull.... I HAVE THE POOOWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sorry, I just couldn't resist it...

    ReplyDelete