Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Week Ending 7.29.12

Monday - AM - 45 min stairs, Lunch - Gym, PM - 4 miles

Tuesday - AM - 45 min stairs, PM - 6 miles

Wednesday - 45 min stairs

Thursday - AM - 6 miles, PM - Knee injury

Friday - 0

Saturday - 12 miles - Knee responded nicely but did get a little tight towards end and I shut the run down.  What seemed really bad on Friday turned out to be a false alarm.  I've never had knee pain that intense but it seemed to fade almost as fast as it started.

Sunday - 0 - Knee was still a little off feeling from the Saturday run.

Total - 28 miles plus 2.5 hours of stairs

I felt really good this week and was going to do another 6 - 8 miles on Thursday evening but tweaked my knee at a church event for the kids.  The little guy some how managed to dive bomb himself into my knee just perfectly and I crumpled to the floor.  Then I could hardly walk on Friday and feared the worse.  However, things were totally different come Saturday and I was able to get in 12 miles.


No comments:

Post a Comment