Sunday, July 8, 2012

Week Ending 7.8.12

Monday - 30 min stairs AM, Gym - bench / squat PM

Tuesday - 45 min stairs

Wednesday - 12 miles, MT 110, Rowlett Creek Preserve

Thursday - 7 miles, MT 110, Rowlett Creek Preserve 

Friday - Gym - Press / Dead

Saturday - My legs were trashed from the dead lifts on Friday and I put off my 20 mile run until the evening and then it stormed in the evening.  Oh well, we got in a nice day at the pool and a delicious lunch before the storms rolled in.

Sunday - 8 miles

Total - 27 miles and 1.25 hours of stairs.

Another less than impressive week of running.  I've had a really nice rhythm going the last few weeks but have not turned that into higher mileage.  My legs have felt really strong on my runs and the stairs are getting easier and easier.  I'm not too worried about things right now and will be pretty satisfied with my progress, if I can hammer out a couple of 70 or 80 mile weeks as we head into August.  I am going to try and get in at least 1 double North Shore for about 40 miles in August and maybe something cool away from the heat of Texas.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment