Sunday, November 25, 2012

Week Ending 11.25.12

Monday - AM - Gym: bench, press, squat, deads, PM - 4 miles, MT 101

Tuesday - AM - 30 min stairs, PM - 4 miles, MT 101

Wednesday - 30 min stairs

Thursday - 0 - Family, food, fun, etc

Friday - 10 miles, MT 110

Saturday - 10 miles, Luna Sandals

Sunday - 4 miles, MT 101

Total - 32 miles plus 1 hr stairs

My left foot and calf are still bothering me, more so the foot at this point.  I tweaked this foot way back in October on a fishing trip.  I slipped on a rock crossing a river and wedged my foot between two other rocks and it never felt totally right after that.  Then I proceeded to kick the crap out of a rock with that same foot at the Rockledge Rumble 50k.  I keep trying to convince myself that it is a soft tissue or ligament injury but the specter of a stress fracture is starting to creep into my mind.

I'm trying to clear my mind with a NOLA Hopitoulas IPA.

No comments:

Post a Comment