Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thinking about 2013

There is no denying that I got pretty burnt out training for the Cactus Rose 100.  I really lost my desire to run and just drifted into haphazardly running once the decision was made to not run the CR 100.  I also lost my focus on diet and started eating pretty unhealthy.  I really think the long stretch of no racing leading up to CR 100 is what resulted in my burnout and I'm going to try and race more often in 2013.  I'm currently leaning towards this:

Bandera 100k - Jan 12 (very tentative)
Cowtown 50k - Feb 24
Grasslands 50 - March 23
Hells Hills 50 - April 6
Grand Canyon R2R2R  - May ?? (very very tentative)
El Scorcho 50k - July ??
Silver Rush 50 - July 14
Capt'n Karl's 60k Series - August and September (probably just 1 of the 3)
Leadville 100 - August 17 (very very very tentative)
Cactus Rose 100 - Oct 26
Rockledge Rumble 50k - Nov ??

That should keep my busy but maybe I'll get burnt out from racing too much!

No featured beer in this post but a few featured beers


No comments:

Post a Comment