Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Holidays Ending 1.5.14

12.23.13 - Monday - 45 min stairs

Tuesday - 30 min stairs, squats, dead lifts, pullups & pushups

Wednesday - Off - Great times with family

Thursday - 45 min stairs

Friday - 45 min stairs

Saturday & Sunday - Off with more family in town, great Christmas this year!

Monday - 45 min stairs

Tuesday - Gym - squats, dead lifts, pullups & pushups, started feeling like I was coming down with the flu.

Wednesday - Off, whole family sick

Thursday - 45 min stairs but still feeling ill

Friday - 45 min stairs

Saturday - 22.5 miles, NB 1010, finally a nice day after a brutal stretch of cold weather, finally getting over my illness

Sunday - busted water pipe! yea!

Not really a 2 week stretch that yells, "This guy is getting ready to run 100 miles!" but I'm pretty pleased considering the combo of weather, holidays, failed piping, & sickness could have easily resulted in a two week shut out.  I only have two more weekends before I should start to taper.  My plan was to go 20/20 this past weekend but obviously that didn't happen.  I'm aiming for 26/16 and 30/20 over these next two weekends plus some shorter weekday runs thrown in with the daily stair climbing, esp. if we can get some warmer weather.

Brewing

I recently brewed a 100% Brett Baltic Porter that is currently sitting on about 5 lbs of blackberries, should be good stuff come this fall.



1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you have ever spent much time in a cow pasture... but I believe that one picture of the large brown mound in the grass is refereed to add a "cow pattie"... Looks like your blog posts are going to shit! But don't feel bad, mine are too..

    ReplyDelete