Thursday, May 16, 2013

Week Ending 5.12.13 (Why Post this on a Thursday?)

Monday - AM - 45 min stairs, PM - 4 mile, MT 101, float workout (1:00/0:30)

Tuesday - AM - 45 min stairs, PM - 4 miles, BF

Wednesday - 21 miles, MT 110 (salvaged!), Rowlett Creek Preserve - nice warm day resulting in bonking some kind of hard on this run

Thursday - 45 min stairs

Friday - 45 min stairs

Saturday - 4 miles, BF

Sunday - 8 miles, BF

Total - 41 miles plus 3 hours of stairs

This week was a success given that I got in a nice longish run and was able to sew my MT 110s back together.  I've now managed to get in 14 straight days of running trails, roads, or stairs and my legs are feeling really fresh.  My training plan for Cactus Rose 100 is starting to come together for the summer.  I plan to do a tempo run on Monday nights, speed work at the track on Wednesday mornings, lift on Fridays, and then get in as much stair and trail running as I can on the other days.



No comments:

Post a Comment